CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

30th Birthday...





Well, my big 30th birthday came and went. It kind of sneaked up on me and I didn't really have time to stress out about it. The only time I even felt different was when I realized I couldn't say that I'm in my 20's anymore...that was kind of sad. Oh well, what can you do? It was a nice birthday. I got to go spend some time with my dad and brothers. I got my first ever massage, something I've always wanted, courtesy of my dear ol' Dad and his wife Brenda. It was awesome...I have to do that at least once a year from here on out. Then we had a nice little celebration with our family in Roosevelt. My Mom was so sweet and really wanted to make it a memorable birthday, hence the decade too early "Over The Hill" decorations, hat, boa, pin, etc! It turned out nice and it was fun to spend time with family.

1 comments:

Julie w said...

Happy Birthday Lisa! You look great!