CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Meet Miss GiGi Amor

Well, we finally decided to name our dog GiGi.  What a cute little girlie.  Too bad she's probably already doubled in size since these pics.  I couldn't resist putting some bling bling on her.  She's the only girl I can dress up.  We came up with the name sort of by accident.  We still couldn't decide what to call her and I was grasping at straws and threw the name Gidget out there...because I love that show (totally an oldie, but a a goody).  Anyway, I was like "Gidget Glines" and then Ben said "GiGi" and I instantly fell in love with it.  So, GiGi it is.  I think her papered name will be Miss GiGi Amor.   I like it, it has a nice ring to it!  It kind of sounds like Zsa Zsa Gabor.

0 comments: