CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Mommy & Me Swim Class






This week, Maddix and I have been going to a Mommy & Me swimming class at the pool. It has been fun, except for a couple of days with cold weather. Maddix seems to like the water and his favorite thing to do is to stand on the side of the pool and wait for me to count to three and then jump into my arms. Except, he sometimes doesn't wait for me to get to three. And after doing this a couple of days, he's gotten really brave. On Friday, he just wanted to jump in and did not want me to catch him! I didn't let him do it, because I know he'll freak out when his whole head goes under...crazy little Kamikaze. As for the second picture, we were starting to get ready to go to swimming lessons and Maddix spotted his Grandpa Larry outside and just insisted on trying to get out there. He knows he has to put on shoes and a hat, so he improvised. He had his swimming diaper in hand and put that on his head and slipped his shoes on. Who cares about pants when you've got underwear on? Next thing I know, I see him trying to escape out the front door looking like this! He just kept saying, "I ready Grandpa" over and over. Who knows, maybe he'll be starting a new fashion trend for toddler boys?!?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it... Maddix has offically brought style to Roosevelt. If anyone could do it, it would be your little boy. How the potty training is going good.. Remember don't get frustrated. Take a moment for yourself and it won't be as bad as it seems.