CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Morning




I think Ben and I were just as excited if not more that Santa brought the boys a ride on tractor. I think it will be so much fun for Maddix to give Carter rides in the trailer. This was a fun Christmas. Like I said we were so excited for them to see everything we had to wake Maddix up (he slept in because he wouldn't go to bed until late) so we (mostly me) wouldn't miss his reaction. At first Carter was more excited about it and wanted to sit on it first. He's a little too short to reach the petal, but he sure likes to try! They've been riding it in the unfinished basement and we can't wait for the snow to melt and they can go all around the yard. We spent Christmas day out in Roosevelt with Nana Connie and Ben's family. Then the day after we headed out to Huntsville to see Grandpa Lou and the rest of the gang.

0 comments: