CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year's Eve Party at the In-Law's house





We had yummy treats and played games all night, which consisted mostly of Clue to kill the time, which is probably my all time favorite with the "party crowd" a.k.a. the girls, while the hubs watched tv and the little guys played toys. Thanks to Maddix's late nap, he made it into the new year wide awake. Carter zonked out about eleven o' clock and Dad barely made it and then nodded off too. All the girls of course made it. Our brains were fairly sharp playing the game until midnight hit and then it was like somebody clicked a switch and we all were saying silly things and acting crazy. It was a lot of fun!

1 comments:

The Campbell Report said...

coooooooppppp! I just added you to my blog so check your hotmail. It's fun to check out what you've been doing. Looks like you had a great holiday season! I hope all is well CALL me!