CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cabin Fever...

My Dad has a cabin up Farmington Canyon.  We went there a lot growing up.  I have a lot of fond memories of catching salamanders in the beaver pond, hiking around, making moose calls, playing the game of Aggravation and getting soooo aggravated when someone sent us back to home base, and of course playing Clue, one of my all time favorites.  My brothers and I got to the age where it was boring to be up in the mountains with no music, tv, phones, etc.  So it has been a long time since we've all been up there together.  This year we all said how much we missed it and wanted to take a trip back up there.  Well, we did it finally!  Unfortunately Ian and Jayme weren't able to make it this time, but hopefully next year.  It was the first time my boys have been there.  We had a good time.  We went to the infamous beaver pond that we'd discovered as kids and threw rocks into it.  I even scored a sweet smacker on the the lips from my angel Carter and caught it on camera!  We played games and even did a little 4-wheeling.  This is definitely on my to-do-once-a-year-list from now on!  Also on that list...go snow skiing once a year at least, go boating/water-skiing/wake boarding once a year at least,  and maybe go to Lagoon once each summer?!?

1 comments:

Morgan Greaves said...

Looks like so much fun!!! Better put on your list of things to do once a year...girls trip! I miss you :)