CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Carter's Curious George Birthday Bash



 August 20th was Carter's 2nd Birthday.  He was so cute.  All week long we'd been watching Curious George to get him really excited for the party.  All day that day I'd been telling him "Happy Birthday" and calling him the "Birthday Boy".  I don't think it really sunk in though until we were all set up for the party.  Once he saw all the treats and presents I think he finally realized...wow this is all for me!  Of course we had our jumbo George there since he was the inspiration.  I had to do some sewing repairs on his ears before the big party since Maddix had cut them off a while back!  The party wouldn't have been complete without our monkey cupcakes and banana splits.  The regular party crowd turned out and it couldn't have been more fun.  I'm so blessed to have Carter as a son.  He is just the sweetest little boy.  He has such a tender heart.  He loves little babies.  Ben and I have the opportunity to serve in the nursery that Carter attends at church.  He is so sweet to all the little ones.  He is just drawn to whoever is the youngest.  He'll give them hugs all the time.  He's usually easy going.  However Maddix knows how to get him upset.  And he definitely means business if anyone (i.e. big brother) tries to cheat him out of his precious tractor time.  He's really affectionate and cuddly.  It's my favorite when he gives me a kiss on the lips...cracks me up.   I love my little blondie!

1 comments:

The Campbell Report said...

ummm...mother of the year! That was quite the party! I love the cute cupcakes. Carter is adorable. Maddix is a big preschool man! Enjoy your time off!