CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Maddix's First Day of Preschool

September 8th, 2010 was Maddix's first day of preschool.   He is going to Over The Rainbow Preschool with Miss Jeri.  He gets to attend with 3 of his little friends from our ward...Stetson (his best bud), Tre Dyn, and Reagan.  It is really a bittersweet thing.  I'm happy for him because he's really wanted to go for a while.  But it's sad because it means he's growing up too fast!  I don't want my little bud to be leaving me so soon.  Hopefully this will help ease us into a kindergarten schedule for next fall.  After all it is only 2 days a week for 2 hours each.  The good thing about it is that I get an opportunity for some one on one time with Carter.

2 comments:

Julie w said...

ooooooooohhhhhh, I loooove your front door!!
Do you remember my obsession with doors? I don't know if you ever saw that side of me but I really love front doors. Weird, I know but that's me for ya!

Your boys are sure cuties!

oops! said...

Hi Lisa, Just wanted to say Hi, and to tell you I check your blog now & then to see what your up to! You have a darling family and your beautiful as ever!